Background

Monday, July 20, 2009

Jack's Photo Shoot and The 25th Week

I have been "allowed" to write on the blog. Ha! We have been pretty busy these last couple of weeks. Colin has his honey do list and I have been resting ALOT. My day starts around 8 am and ends about 1:30 pm. Jack is trying to grow out of his naps, but I am fighting him tooth and nail. We have incorporated rest time. Sometimes he falls asleep and sometimes only I do. He actually has been pretty good about atleast watching a show while I nap. I think things will change when he starts pre school and is being a little more active. The babies are moving around quite a bit lately and giving us a baby show on as regular basis. Somebody or somebodies were river dancing on my bladder last night, but other than that I have been feeling pretty good. I am growing at rapid rate and should be wearing a 2 person tent real soon! So if anyone has an old one that they might want to lend me ..let me know!
Jack had his 4 year photo shoot last Monday. It is more like 41/2 year photo shoot,but we have had some stuff going on.Val Rothwell took his pictures and she did a great job. Jack was pretty good and left his sassy mouth at home. She took some belly shots with Jack and they are pretty cute! I didn't envision participating at his modeling session, but a plus size super model has to do what she must! My mother in law thought it would be a good idea to take the full body Shamoo shot of me to her chiropracter to show off- you people will have to view it in person because it will never be posted! In fact I hope it gets lost in her apartment!

Jack's Blue Hawaii Look!


This is campaign shot! I am not sure what he is going to run for, but I think he will win with this pose!




He is really starting to look like Colin...hmmm!

He loves them now..... I hope it stays that way!

On to the Appointment! 25 weeks and 3 days!

We saw Dr. Storey today. Jenn and Abbi came over to fight Jack into napping. Thanks Girls!! The boys all look really good. They have changed positions again. A and C are breech and B is laying right across my belly side ways. This of cours gives them the ability to put there heads together and plot against us! You could count 3 little heads all in a row, probably discussing the fact that they don't have real names yet and if they will get any soon! We watched them all practice there breathing. It is alot of legs and arms and other boy parts in there so the U/S shots are not that great. We did get a really good one of C or Chick(Jacks name) opening and closing his mouth.You can't read the caption that the funny Doc put in next to it, but it says- Mom's kid mouth wide open! You can see his little eye,nose and the big black hole is his mouth.They still look a little puppy like to me,but I am hoping that will change as they fatten up.








No comments:

Post a Comment