Background

Friday, August 28, 2009

31 weeks and counting!!

We have made it to 31 weeks!!! We had our doctor appt. on Tuesday with Dr. Storey. He is heading off the France so we were squeezed in. The babies looked good and heartbeats and fluid were normal. We discussed a tentative delivery day. Think Monday October 12, 2009- Colombus Day if you celebrate. This is only if things continue to go as well as they have. We are keeping a positive attitude and hoping for the best. Ok well Colin is keeping a positive attitude and I am trying to keep my whining to a minimal. I am not really succeeding at it, but atleast I try!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! It sounds like you are a great incubator! I hope things continue to go as well as they have been! Much Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't imagine being 31 weeks with three boys growning inside of you and NOT whinning! SO, you should have permission to whine! And Colin better give you lots of sympathy! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete