Background

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

34 weeks- Whoo-Hooo!!!

Well we can officially be delivered here in town as of Friday. In fact I thought on Friday that somethings were starting to happen but um...no. I truly am becoming that dumb pg girl that doesn't have a clue. Being pregnant is still as fun as it has been. I have become an insomniac and am starting to look like the stay puff marshmallow man- swelling is apparently normal with multiples. We have our next appt. with Dr. Storey on Thursday and will see if anything is going on though I pretty sure it is not.
I have decided that they are ordering bedroom furniture and a keg-o-rator and are not planning on moving out of me ever! Jack was the same way,hence the reason I have zero clue what a contraction feels like!
We did get our second triple stroller!!! Yeah I know that we went from not going to get even one to now having 2. This one is a better infant stroller than the first one. I will be posting pics of it after our appt. Their carriers just latch right on it. We are a little concerned about the lack of a breaking system-- it has a strap that you hold onto- but Jack said has assured us that it will be his job to be the brakes! The other triplet mom in town has warned me that her boys have been taken by the wind and to always put the diaper bag in front of the wheel. More adventures to have!! I can hardly wait!
Colin made the exexcutive decision to send Jack to daycare this week so that I could cook his offspring a little longer. I hate that Iam at home and he is not with me, but I know that it is for the best. The longer they hang out in their studio appartment the less likely that one or more will have to go to Denver. And honestly I am not the most fun girl to hang out with, so it is probably better that he spends time with his friends. I really do not like building train tracks on the floor at this point in the game, because I almost need a crane to get me off the floor!!

1 comment:

  1. Jenni went into labor today! The trio has made their grand entrance -- Max, Sam, and Drew. Everyone is doing great.

    Congratulations!

    Aunt Randi

    ReplyDelete