Background

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Swine Flu..and the Trio is 1 month old!

The babies are 1month old today. Time really flies! Anyone who knows me or atleast knows me well, knows what a baby hog I am. If I know you and you have a child I have probably stolen your sleeping newborn out of your arms atleast once. I just love babies. Now here I sit with three newborns and I couldn't be happier! The boys are growing and changing everyday. They look totally different from eachother. Drew is a mini Jack, Sam and Max are there own men, who really do not look alike at all. Max is the little one at 6lbs. 3oz. Sam is sitting at 6lbz 13oz and Drew is the bruiser at an even 7lbs.

We are all adjusting to bottle feeding. I am probably adjusting the most. It is what it is I suppose. The boys reflux continues to mystify us. Who would have thought they could spit out their noses daily. Poor babies!!!!

As the title tells the swine flu made it to the house. The carrier- Jack. Colin and Jack both were sick with H1N1 this week. Good times to be had in our household. Both were forced into seclusion in the master bedroom. We brought them food and water and the Wii. Colin had it worse than Jack did. Colin still isn't feeling 100%, but he gets to sleep with me and three screaming babies again so life for him is on the up swing!!!

We have been lucky enough to have lots of great visitors this first month. My Mom has been staying with us, Mimi and Family flew in, Randi Rene has come to help, and My Grandma and Uncle Roch were able to visit. The babies really appreciate the extra help that they are getting!!!

Sam
Sam
Drew

Max





Mom, Grandma, Me and the trio



Abbi, Jack and Emma with the trio



Aunt Mimi and Sam



Jack and Max









1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH!!!! They are completely adorable and almost make me want another boy! I can't wait to meet them. We are going to try to come down to CO for THANKSGIVING! and surely you will be around so we can stop by to visit???
    Promise, we will leave our Swine Flu at home! (knock on wood,,, haven't got it yet!)
    oh, and you didn't say how you were doing????
    LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete