Background

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Beer Fridge... And Trips Down Memory Lane!!




When Colin and I first got married he kept hasseling me about a fridge in our bedroom to be used specifically for beer. I of course bawked at this letting him know that we were not trailer trash and he would never get a fridge in our bedroom!! Fast forward 9 years and Colin gets his wish, only it holds bottles of formula instead of budlight! The fridge has been in our room since we brought the babies home and two days ago I moved it out to make room for another crib. The babies are getting so big that they need more room to sleep, hence the second crib. You forget how quickly they grow and turn into little boys.

Five years ago we were awaiting the arrival of Jack. I was not a nice pregnant girl. I remember feeling enormous and uncomfortable. Little did I know that in four short years I would truly understand the word ENORMOUS and UNCOMFORTABLE! I like to think that you only get what you deserve so I got mine. I am soooo lucky!!!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH! This is GREAT! I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing,,, I am laughing at the beer thing! and this is good for me to remember you, when I start complaining about being uncomfortable!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the comparison pictures... You definitely have a right to make fun of all the tiny little whining pregnant girls who act uncomfortable at 5 months...

    Your boys are adorable by the way!

    ReplyDelete