Background

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!!


It's 2010. I am on the phone with my cousin who is in labor with her first baby. So very soon a new addition will be added to the Brown family. Yeah Carrie!!! We are now off the phone because she was starting to feel the contractions!!! I am glad that I can update people from 1500miles away. Ha!
All is well with the Vickers/ Brown-Lenz family. The little boys are growing and changing everyday. The are all starting to babble and coo. Max has the sweetest little voice. Sam is the smiley boy and Drew likes to "talk" to his mobile before bed. They all weigh between 11 and 12 pounds and have grown out of 0-3 month clothes. They are wearing 3-6 months now. I am amazed at how quickly this time has gone by. I will be returning to the land of the employed in a few short weeks. I am on the fence about it. I like what I do, but hate being away from my boys! Summer can't come soon enough!!

Christmas was wonderful again this year. It was very quiet with just our little family, but nice. Jack was up with the babies at 4:30 and ready to open gifts and see what Santa brought. Needless to say we were downstairs by 5:15 and the festivities were on.



Jack & little boys on Christmas morning.


The little boys daily excercise. Drew and Sam hate it and Max falls asleep.




Drew





Sam




Max




Jack's first program.




Me and Max





Jack decorating cookies.









Snowman Max and Jack











1 comment:

  1. Jenni,
    Great pictures and update! Glad to hear you all are doing well! I totally understand about not being eager to go back to work. and I agree on the "summer come soon" thing! Keep the updates coming! We love em!!! Hug those boys for us!

    ReplyDelete